Clients of Albani translations include corporations, law firms, notaries, public authorities and organisations as well as private customers. The womanpower behind Albani translations is Angelika Albani, a freelance translator with more than 25 years of professional experience in translating, proofreading, and interpreting. Yet, freelancing does not necessarily mean working all alone. Angelika can rely on an excellent network of professional translators to team up with, so that even large projects can be completed according to your preferred timeline.
At a glance
- English-German and German-English translations
- Certified translations, German into English / English into German
- Terminology work
- Use of translation memory tools possible
- Strict quality assurance, two proofreading runs
- Translation performed in the original layout or as plain text
- Liaison interpreting
- Terminology: creation of client-specific glossaries or terminology databases
- Integration of native speakers of the target region as translators or proofreaders upon clients’ request
Would you like know more? Don't hesitate to contact me, I will be pleased to prepare a customized offer.
Areas of work
The subjects I have come across during my years of translation work range from medical standards, a market study about the international dairy industry, the website of a vintage car conservation workshop to descriptions of model trains. Presently, my focus is on the following subject areas: